R&D Engineer in Robotics
Rogue Research is seeking a qualified engineer with expertise in robotics and computer vision, mechanical design and/or software programming to join our R&D team to continue current projects and undertake new initiatives.
The successful applicant will participate in all aspects of product development and transfer to production including:
- Development of mechanical design
- Selection of components (e.g. motors, drives, controllers)
- Prototype assembly
- Programing of control software
- Measuring and evaluation of prototype performance
- Documenting design, assembly procedures and verification processes.
- University diploma in a domain related to robotics
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- CAD expertise
- Expertise in C++ programming
- Creative and autonomous
- Bilingual (English and French)
Candidates with the following will be preferred:
- Experience in robot design and calibration
- Experience in SolidWorks
- Experience or interest in Biomedical Engineering
- Experience or interest in industrial design
Advantages of working at Rogue Research:
- Stimulating work environment where innovation and creativity are used to develop unique tools that contribute to the advancement of medical research and improves the lives of patients.
- Offices in the Mile-Ex in the heart of the newly forming AI hub in Montreal
- Flexible work hours
Interested candidates are invited to send their cv in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.