Rogue Research is currently looking for an Embedded Software Developer to join its research and development team to participate in the development of innovating neuroscience products.
- Participate in the design, development, maintenance, and verification of multiple software modules involved in the control of several devices. This includes a user interface (C++/QML), control software (C++) and/or maintenance of the operating system (Yocto/Python).
- Implement new features and new test suites.
- Maintain existing code and create new test modules.
- Participate in design activities and code reviews with team members.
- Improve and debug existing code, and write new code.
- Good knowledge and experience in C++ and Python.
- Experience in creating graphical user interfaces with Qt and/or QML.
- Good knowledge of Linux systems (e.g. Ubuntu).
- At least 5 years experience programming professionally.
- Experience with source control systems, particularly git and svn.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- Work on-location in Montréal, Québec, Canada (no telecommuting).
- Need legal right to work in Canada.
- Experience with Yocto project.
- Interest and skills in designing graphical user interface.
- Interest and/or experience in the biomedical field.
- Stimulating work environment at the heart of Mile-Ex.
- Hi-tech projects in the neuroscience field.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free coffee.
Candidates should send their resume in pdf format to email@example.com