Rogue Research is currently looking for a Production Technician to join its team and participate in the production of innovating neuroscience products.
- Assembly of electrical, mechanical and/or optical components.
- Verification and reparation of printed circuit boards (PCB).
- Assembly of different types of cables and connectors.
- Execution of multiple characterization, calibration and verification procedures.
- Preparation of customer systems.
- DEC, DEP or AEC in an electronic related field (or DES with some experience in electronics).
- Manual skills for precision work.
- Experience in surface mount soldering.
- Basic knowledge of electronics.
- Experience with measurement tools such as a scope, a function generator and a DVM.
- Good skills with manual tools such as a screwdriver, wrenches and crimpers.
- Autonomous and motivated.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- Work on-location in Montréal, Québec, Canada (no telecommuting).
- Need legal right to work in Canada.
- Stimulating work environment at the heart of Mile-Ex.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free coffee.
Candidates should send their resume in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org