We are happy to announce the release of Brainsight 2.3.1.
Before proceeding with this update, please read the following important information.
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later is required. For a free update, visit <https://www.apple.com/osx/how-to-upgrade>. Contact us if you need to upgrade your Mac hardware.
- This version of Brainsight was tested against OS X 10.10.5 and 10.11.5.
Changes since version 2.3.1:
- Samples can now be exported into DICOM files, either as a new overlay or as a copy of the anatomical. Each sample is drawn as a sphere. The spheres’ voxel values can be either from the EMG peak-to-peak or specified explicitly.
- Improved the MNI152 model head subject registration algorithm.
- Improved performance when working with many hundreds of samples.
- Fixed a bug where cloning a session would result in the clone showing the motor maps of the original session.
- Fixed a bug where Brainsight Vet would incorrectly warn at launch that the Support Files were not installed.
- Fixed a bug where exporting a .txt file from the Electrodes Recording window incorrectly stated the coordinate system as “Brainsight” when in fact the coordinates are relative to the subject tracker.
- Fixed a bug where grid targets would sometimes be unreachable by the Axilum Robotics TMS-Robot.
- You can now move the Axilum Robotics TMS-Robot’s arm and seat to their ‘welcome’ positions separately.
- The 3D annotation shapes (Cone, Arrow, Brainsight) have been tweaked to have a thin projection line, helping to show the inwards direction.
- The Targets, Perform, and Review windows now show overlays by default.
- The Session Registration window now allows changing the crosshairs shape.
- The Polaris Configuration window now shows the device serial number and date the camera was last re-characterized.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
- Brainsight 2.3.1 can be downloaded from our website here:<https://www.rogue-research.com/downloads.html>
- You’ll need your serial number, which you can get from Brainsight itself from the Brainsight menu > ‘Enter Serial Number’.
- Please report any and all bugs, feedback, suggestions, etc. to <email@example.com> or by phone at +1-866-984-3888 (Canada & USA) or +1-514-284-3888.
The Rogue Research Team