Dear Brainsight user,
We are happy to announce the release of Brainsight 2.3.2.
Before proceeding with this update, please read the following important information.
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later is required. For a free update, visit <https://www.apple.com/osx/how-to-upgrade/>. Contact us if you need to upgrade your Mac hardware.
- This version of Brainsight was tested against OS X 10.10.5 and 10.11.6.
Changes since version 2.3.1:
- Improved performance of views that show waveforms, especially for long acquisitions, or ones with many channels.
- Coil/tool calibrations can now use a custom CAD file for their 3D shape.
- Fixed a bug where the Polaris camera and/or Magstim stimulator would sometimes not be detected.
- Fixed a bug in MNI Head-based projects where accessories were shown slightly skewed.
- Fixed a bug where a cloned session’s electrodes were never visible in the session review window.
- The Axilum Robotics TMS-Robot’s force sensor sensitivity can now be adjusted.
- The Axilum Robotics TMS-Robot’s custom ‘welcome’ positions are now shown with their specific names.
- Tables that show folders now use a folder icon to make it more clear what they are.
- Improved compatibility with macOS 10.12 Sierra Beta.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
- Brainsight 2.3.2 can be downloaded from our website here <https://www.rogue-research.com/downloads.html>
- You’ll need your serial number, which you can get from Brainsight itself from the Brainsight menu > ‘Enter Serial Number’.
- Please report any and all bugs, feedback, suggestions, etc. to <email@example.com> or by phone at +1-866-984-3888 (Canada & USA) or +1-514-284-3888.
The Rogue Research Team