Dear Brainsight user,
We are happy to announce the release of Brainsight 2.3.3.
Before proceeding with this update, please read the following important information.
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later is required. For a free update, visit <https://www.apple.com/macos/how-to-upgrade/>. Contact us if you need to upgrade your Mac hardware.
- This version of Brainsight was tested against OS X 10.10.5, 10.11.6, and 10.12 (Sierra).
- We will not be supporting 10.9 for much longer; if you still use it, please upgrade.
Changes since version 2.3.2:
- Grids can now be snapped to a reconstruction surface. Additionally, for trajectory-type grids, the grid nodes can be oriented tangential to the same or another surface. In case the automatic snapping needs tweaking, individual grid nodes can now be moved/reoriented.
- Samples are now indicated in NIRS waveform views with vertical lines that show when each sample occurred.
- The ‘Save As…’ feature has been restored, but only in macOS 10.12 Sierra, where Apple has fixed a bug that affected Brainsight.
- Trying to enable Polaris tracking while a NIRS acquisition is in progress will now warn first.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when closing a session perform window.
- Fixed several compatibility issues with macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
- Brainsight 2.3.3 can be downloaded from our website here <https://www.rogue-research.com/downloads.html>
- You’ll need your serial number, which you can get from Brainsight itself from the Brainsight menu > ‘Enter Serial Number’.
- Please report any and all bugs, feedback, suggestions, etc. to <email@example.com> or by phone at +1-866-984-3888 (Canada & USA) or +1-514-284-3888.
The Rogue Research Team