We are happy to announce the release of Brainsight 2.3.8.
Before proceeding with this update, please read the following important information.
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later is required. For a free update, visit <https://www.apple.com/macos/how-to-upgrade/>. Contact us if you need to upgrade your Mac hardware.
- This version of Brainsight was tested against OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan), 10.12.6 (Sierra), and 10.13.2 (High Sierra).
- We will not be supporting 10.9 and 10.10 for much longer; if you still use either, please upgrade.
- On macOS 10.13 High Sierra, if your Polaris is not detected, go to Apple Menu > System Preferences > Security&Privacy > General and look for an “Allow” button.
Changes since version 2.3.7:
- Simplified the Vet Robot stereo calibration procedure and improved its robustness and accuracy.
- Fixed a rare bug where the Vet Robot subject registration laser grid visitation procedure could fail to start, or fail to complete.
- Added a new feature to continuously export to a file the locations of Polaris trackers and calibrated tools, such as the TMS coil hotspot. One could then write a script that continuously reads this file to perform some custom actions.
- Session information exported to the Brainsight .txt format can now include NIRS measurement list information, specifically which sources are connected to which detectors. Assembly lists can now be created by importing such files.
- Fixed a crash that could occur opening a Session window or the Session Review window.
- Fixed crashes opening very large medical images files by refusing to open such files (larger than about 800 x 800 x 800 voxels).
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
- Brainsight 2.3.8 can be downloaded from our website here: <https://www.rogue-research.com/downloads>
- You’ll need your serial number, which you can get from Brainsight itself from the Brainsight menu > ‘Enter/View Serial Number’.
- Please report any and all bugs, feedback, suggestions, etc. to <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at +1-866-984-3888 (Canada & USA) or +1-514-284-3888.
The Rogue Research Team