We are happy to announce the release of Brainsight 2.3.12.
Before proceeding with this update, please read the following important information.
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later is required. For a free update, visit <https://www.apple.com/macos/how-to-upgrade/>. Contact us if you need to upgrade your Mac hardware.
- This version of Brainsight was tested against OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan), 10.12.6 (Sierra), 10.13.6 (High Sierra), and 10.14.4 (Mojave).
- Support for Mac OS X 10.9 and 10.10 remains, but is removed in the upcoming Brainsight 2.4; if you still use either, please upgrade soon.
- If you are already using a beta version of Brainsight 2.4, you should not download this update.
- On macOS 10.13 High Sierra, if your Polaris is not detected, go to Apple Menu > System Preferences > Security&Privacy > General and look for an “Allow” button. See: <https://www.rogue-research.com/2018/04/polaris-on-macos-10-13-high-sierra/>.
Changes since version 2.3.11:
- Fixed a bug where image views appeared quarter size on Macs with Retina displays running macOS 10.14.4 (but not on older versions of macOS).
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
- Brainsight 2.3.12 can be downloaded from our website here: <https://www.rogue-research.com/downloads>
- You’ll need your serial number, which you can get from Brainsight itself from the Brainsight menu > ‘Enter/View Serial Number’.
- Please report any and all bugs, feedback, suggestions, etc. to <email@example.com> or by phone at +1-866-984-3888 (Canada & USA) or +1-514-284-3888.
The Rogue Research Team