We are happy to announce the release of Brainsight 2.4.6.
Before proceeding with this update, please read the following important information.
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later is required. For a free update, visit <https://www.apple.com/macos/how-to-upgrade/>. Contact us if you need to upgrade your Mac hardware.
- This version of Brainsight was tested against OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan), 10.12.6 (Sierra), 10.13.6 (High Sierra), 10.14.6 (Mojave), and 10.15.7 (Catalina).
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and earlier are unsupported.
Important Compatibility Note:
- If you are already using the Brainsight 2.5 beta, don’t install this version.
- macOS 11 Big Sur is coming out very soon, but do not upgrade your Mac yet, because Brainsight is not yet compatible with Big Sur.
Changes since version 2.4.5:
- The Vet Robot subject registration procedure no longer requires manually cropping the skull reconstruction, it is now done automatically.
- Vet Robot stereo calibration and subject registration calculations are now much faster.
- Judging the quality of the Vet Robot stereo calibration procedure is now easier because we now show a graphical representation of the quality of the results.
- SPM12 .mat files can now be loaded everywhere a 4×4 matrix can be loaded from file; notably this can be used for atlas space registrations.
- When exporting .txt files from the Session Review window, the option to snap samples to a reconstruction previously only snapped inwards but now it will now snap in either direction, thus working for samples created inside the head (due to use of ‘crosshairs offset’ slider for example).
- Fixed a bug where the NEURO PRAX impedance check failed to update the electrode colours.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
- Brainsight 2.4.6 can be downloaded from our website here: <https://www.rogue-research.com/downloads>
- You might also need to download “Support Files Human 1.5” and/or “Support Files Vet 1.3” if you have an older version. Brainsight will warn at launch if that’s the case.
- You’ll need your serial number, which you can get from Brainsight itself from the Brainsight menu > ‘Enter/View Serial Number’.
- Please report any and all bugs, feedback, suggestions, etc. to <email@example.com> or by phone at +1-866-984-3888 (Canada & USA) or +1-514-284-3888.
The Rogue Research Team