We are happy to announce the release of Brainsight 2.4.8.
Before proceeding with this update, please read the following important information.
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later is required. For a free update, visit <https://www.apple.com/macos/how-to-upgrade/>. Contact us if you need to upgrade your Mac hardware.
- This version of Brainsight was tested against 10.13.6 (High Sierra), 10.14.6 (Mojave), 10.15.7 (Catalina), and 11.4 (Big Sur).
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and 10.12 (Sierra) are now only lightly tested.
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and earlier are unsupported.
Important Compatibility Note:
- If you are already using the Brainsight 2.5 beta, don’t install this version.
Changes since version 2.4.7:
- The Polaris Configuration window now has a new popup menu where you can choose which Polaris device to use. This is especially useful for network-based Polaris cameras, of which you may have several on your network.
- Fixed a bug where the application would sometimes become unresponsive when communicating with a Polaris Vega.
- The ‘extended pyramid’ volume shape supported by some Polaris Spectra and Vega cameras is now supported and will be used automatically if available.
- Fixed a bug where the NIRS Configuration window would indicate a firmware update was available when in fact no update was available.
- The Vet Robot stereo calibration procedure was improved to capture slightly more points.
- The ‘Mini TMS Coil’ 3D crosshairs shape now has a slightly longer shaft.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
- Brainsight 2.4.8 can be downloaded from our website here: <https://www.rogue-research.com/downloads>
- You might also need to download “Support Files Human 1.5” and/or “Support Files Vet 1.3” if you have an older version. Brainsight will warn at launch if that’s the case.
- You’ll need your serial number, which you can get from Brainsight itself from the Brainsight menu > ‘Enter/View Serial Number’.
- Please report any and all bugs, feedback, suggestions, etc. to <email@example.com> or by phone at +1-866-984-3888 (Canada & USA) or +1-514-284-3888.
The Rogue Research Team