We are happy to announce the release of Brainsight 2.4.9.
Before proceeding with this update, please read the following important information.
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later is required. For a free update, visit <https://www.apple.com/macos/how-to-upgrade/>. Contact us if you need to upgrade your Mac hardware.
- This version of Brainsight was tested against 10.13.6 (High Sierra), 10.14.6 (Mojave), 10.15.7 (Catalina), and 11.6 (Big Sur).
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and 10.12 (Sierra) are now only lightly tested.
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and earlier are unsupported.
Important Compatibility Note:
- If you are already using the Brainsight 2.5 beta, don’t install this version. A new 2.5 beta is coming out shortly.
Changes since version 2.4.8:
- There is a new checkbox in the Session > IOBox step to indicate if you want to save or discard the live/full EMG waveform. It’s usually not necessary to save it, because samples contain a copy of the EMG waveform just before and after the TMS pulse, and as it can grow very large it slows performance, especially saving and opening project files.
- Resuming a session no longer overwrites any existing live/full EMG waveform, instead it now appends new data to the end.
- Fixed a bug where the EMG pod was sometimes not detected between closing and resuming sessions or when disconnecting and reconnecting its USB cable.
- Fixed a bug where exporting .nirs files would fail if the project did not contain any NIRS Aux data.
- When stopping an Axilum session, we now perform an extra movement to make sure the robot arm stays in the working space.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
- Brainsight 2.4.9 can be downloaded from our website here: <https://www.rogue-research.com/downloads>
- You might also need to download the latest “Support Files Human” and/or “Support Files Vet” if you have an older version. Brainsight will warn at launch if that’s the case.
- You’ll need your serial number, which you can get from Brainsight itself from the Brainsight menu > ‘Enter/View Serial Number’.
- Please report any and all bugs, feedback, suggestions, etc. to <email@example.com> or by phone at +1-866-984-3888 (Canada & USA) or +1-514-284-3888.
The Rogue Research Team