We are happy to announce the release of Brainsight 2.4.11.
Before proceeding with this update, please read the following important information.
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later is required. For a free update, visit <https://support.apple.com/macos/upgrade>. Contact us if you need to upgrade your Mac hardware.
- This version of Brainsight was tested against 10.13.6 (High Sierra), 10.14.6 (Mojave), 10.15.7 (Catalina), 11.6.7 (Big Sur), and 12.4 (Monterey)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and 10.12 (Sierra) are now only lightly tested.
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and earlier are unsupported.
Important Compatibility Note:
- If you are already using the Brainsight 2.5 beta, don’t install this version. A new 2.5 beta is coming out shortly.
Changes since version 2.4.10:
- Fixed a longstanding (but rare) crash that occurred when closing a window that contains image views.
- Fixed a bug where the name of proximity detectors was not exported correctly in .nirs files.
- Fixed a bug where macOS could warn of an expired certificate by updating our Developer ID code signing certificate.
- Updated support for newest iterations of our Vet Robot hardware, notably for the NHP 45 degree inclination setup.
- Fixed a bug where the date/time metadata from MINC1 files would sometimes not be shown.
- Improved error checking when communicating with a Magstim TMS stimulator.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
- Brainsight 2.4.11 can be downloaded from our website here: <https://www.rogue-research.com/downloads>
- You might also need to download the latest “Support Files Human” and/or “Support Files Vet” if you have an older version. Brainsight will warn at launch if that’s the case.
- You’ll need your serial number, which you can get from Brainsight itself from the Brainsight menu > ‘Enter/View Serial Number’.
- Please report any and all bugs, feedback, suggestions, etc. to <email@example.com> or by phone at +1-866-984-3888 (Canada & USA) or +1-514-284-3888.
The Rogue Research Team