We are happy to announce the release of Brainsight 2.5.1.
Before proceeding with this update, please read the following important information.
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra is now the minimum requirement, increased from macOS 10.11 El Capitan in Brainsight 2.4. For a free update, visit <https://support.apple.com/macos/upgrade>. Contact us if you need to upgrade your Mac hardware.
- This version of Brainsight was tested against macOS 10.13.6 (High Sierra), 10.14.6 (Mojave), 10.15.7 (Catalina), 11.7.8 (Big Sur), 12.6.7 (Monterey), and 13.4.1 (Ventura).
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) and earlier are unsupported.
Changes since version 2.5:
- Fixed a crash in the Tool Calibrations window when using a TTL trigger to start the calibration procedure.
- There is now a user-resizable box in the ROI window to constrain the extent of the seed flood fill.
- There is a new disc shape option for targets and samples.
- Added support for the new Polaris Lyra® position sensor.
- Fixed a bug where vector fields from SimNIBS simulations were sometimes not shown correctly in the Session Perform and Session Review windows.
- Fixed a bug where the Park and Welcome buttons to move the Axilum robot/cobot were disabled when they shouldn’t have been.
- If a sample cannot be created, a brief error message is now shown.
- Improved the robustness of the Vet Robot stereo calibration procedure.
- Fixed an error in the header comments of the stream-to-file feature.
- Fixed a bug where zooming a waveform image view sometimes did not work.
- Fixed a bug where the time index of 4D datasets was not shown correctly.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
- Brainsight 2.5.1 can be downloaded from our website here: <https://www.rogue-research.com/downloads>
- You might also need to download the latest “Support Files Human” and/or “Support Files Vet” if you have an older version. Brainsight will warn at launch if that’s the case.
- You’ll need your serial number, which you can get from Brainsight itself from the Brainsight menu > ‘Enter/View Serial Number’.
- Please report any and all bugs, feedback, suggestions, etc. to <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at +1-866-984-3888 (Canada & USA) or +1-514-284-3888.
The Rogue Research Team