We are happy to announce the release of Brainsight 2.3.6.
Before proceeding with this update, please read the following important information.
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later is required. For a free update, visit <https://www.apple.com/macos/how-to-upgrade/>. Contact us if you need to upgrade your Mac hardware.
- This version of Brainsight was tested against OS X 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11.6 (El Capitan), and 10.12.6 (Sierra).
- We will not be supporting 10.9 and 10.10 for much longer; if you still use either, please upgrade.
Changes since version 2.3.5:
- Made many improvements for our new Vet Robot product.
- Fixed a long-standing bug where motor maps were shown in 2D views when they should never have been.
- Fixed a bug where the option to use the Apple Remote was not available in the session window.
- Fixed a bug where the count of how many voxels are painted in an ROI would sometimes be wrong.
- IPv6 is now supported for all network devices we communicate with (Brainsight NIRS, Axilum Robotics TMS-Robot, neuroConn NEURO PRAX, Vet Robot).
- Fixed a bug where the 3D crop tool did not always activate on the first use.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
- Brainsight 2.3.6 can be downloaded from our website here: <https://www.rogue-research.com/downloads>
- You’ll need your serial number, which you can get from Brainsight itself from the Brainsight menu > ‘Enter Serial Number’.
- Please report any and all bugs, feedback, suggestions, etc. to <email@example.com> or by phone at +1-866-984-3888 (Canada & USA) or +1-514-284-3888.
The Rogue Research Team