We are happy to announce the release of Brainsight 2.4.4.
Before proceeding with this update, please read the following important information.
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later is required. For a free update, visit <https://www.apple.com/macos/how-to-upgrade/>. Contact us if you need to upgrade your Mac hardware.
- This version of Brainsight was tested against OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan), 10.12.6 (Sierra), 10.13.6 (High Sierra), 10.14.6 (Mojave), and 10.15.4 (Catalina).
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and earlier are unsupported.
Important Compatibility Note:
- If you are using macOS 10.15 Catalina, you will receive a message “Brainsight can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software”. To bypass this, instead of opening by double-clicking, control-click and choose “Open” from the popup menu. This is only needed for the first launch.
- If you are already using the Brainsight 2.5 beta, don’t install this version.
Changes since version 2.4.3:
- Fixed a bug where the newly-released macOS Catalina 10.15.4, but not earlier versions, caused Brainsight to crash.
- Added support for the Logothetis / Saleem D99 Macaque atlas. (You also need to install Support Files Vet 1.3.)
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
- Brainsight 2.4.4 can be downloaded from our website here: <https://www.rogue-research.com/downloads>
- You might also need to download “Support Files Human 1.5” and/or “Support Files Vet 1.3” if you have an older version. Brainsight will warn at launch if that’s the case.
- You’ll need your serial number, which you can get from Brainsight itself from the Brainsight menu > ‘Enter/View Serial Number’.
- Please report any and all bugs, feedback, suggestions, etc. to <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at +1-866-984-3888 (Canada & USA) or +1-514-284-3888.
The Rogue Research Team